Car Dog Cage by Cozy Pet Travel Puppy Crate Pet Carrier Transport CDC07
Cozy Pet Car Dog Cages
We are delighted to be launching our new range of custom car dog cages, there will be 8 models in the range designed to suite most makes and models of car. Having studied the market we identified a gap for a custom car dog cage at a 'reasonable' price.
Model CDC07 was custom designed to completely fill the boot space of a Range Rover Sport, BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz ML, GLE & GL, Range Rover, Range Rover Discovery, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy, the key features are listed below and detailed sizes are shown in the listing pictures. This Car Dog Cage will fit many other vehicles but please check the sizes carefully and read our notes on measuring your vehicle for a Car Dog Cage.
Please note our model CDC08 has the same base area as the model CDC07 and will also fit a BMW X5, Mercedes-Benz ML,
GLE & GL, Range Rover, Range Rover
Discovery, Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, Ford Galaxy, the CDC08 is 30"
(76.2cm) tall which is 3" (7.2cm) taller than the CDC07 so it offers
your pet more head room. (Note that the CDC08 is too tall for the boot
opening of a Range Rover Sport)
The Key Features of a Cozy Pet Car Dog Cage are:
1. Each cage has been designed for a specific group of vehicles.
2. All cages are black in colour to minimise reflection in the rear window.
3. All cages have a heavy duty ABS tray rather than a metal tray because ABS trays are easier to clean, they do not rust and they much quieter when your pet moves around.
4. All cages have a second escape door in the rear panel, this safety feature will allow you to gain access to your pet if your vehicle is involved in an accident that prevents your boot door opening. (You simply put the rear seat down and open the escape door.)
5. All cages have an angled rear panel designed to allow the cage to fit right up against your back seat, this maximises the cages floor area, allows the cage to fit further inside a boot space and is a much more secure way to position a car dog cage.
6. All door latches have an L safety latch which is much more secure than a straight bolt.
7. Some of our car dog cages are designed to partially fill a boot space leaving room for other items such as shopping, others will completely fill your boot.
Notes on checking the size of a car dog cage:-
Cozy Pet listings show a great amount of detail with multiple pictures showing measurements of each cage. Our range of car dog cages will fit most models of car but it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check the measurements prior to purchase should your vehicle not be listed against a specific model.
The 2 most important things to measure are:-
1. The base area of the cage, please check that it will fit between the bottom of your rear seat and your boot door/sill (This is the Depth of the cage), then check that the Width will fit between your rear wheel arches.
2. Assuming the base will fit into your boot you then need to check that the cage will go through the boot opening (Particularly if your boot has a sill). Cozy Pet calls this the T measurement, the vertical part of the T is the Height of the cage, the horizontal section of the T is the maximum Width of the cage. So for example if the cage is 60cm High and 70cm Wide you should take a measuring tape and measure 60cm up from the opening of your boot and then at a height of 60cm you need to measure the width (The top of the T) to ensure a 70cm wide item will fit into your boot. Clearly if we have listed a particular model of cage is for a specific model of vehicle we have already done this and we know it will fit.
As with all Cozy Pet products should you have any questions please send us a message.
Standard shipping to Mainland UK addresses is just £9.99 and we ship on a 24H service
with DHL, tracking is provided by email after item ships.
If you live in The Scottish Highlands & Islands, N. Ireland, IOM, IOW, deliveries to these locations may take an additional 48 - 72 hours and it costs an additional £4.99, because our website will not automatically charge the additional postage we will email you a Paypal invoice for the additional postage and once this is paid your item will ship. Sorry we do not ship to the Channel Islands or the Scilly Isles.
Orders can also be placed over the phone during regular office hours by calling 03308 180317.